Get Alliance Française’s tradition of excellence and expertise to learn French at your own pace from anywhere in Southern Africa.
From Beginner A1 to Advanced C1/C2 level, l’Alliance Française de Pretoria offers a complete series of 100% online courses with weekly videoconference tutoring lessons and high level of tutor’s guidance and feedback.
Are online courses for me? What are the benefits?
• You can start your session at any moment throughout the year
• You can study whenever or wherever it is suitable for you
• You can organize your schedule on your own with your tutor
• You get personalized help and guidance from a tutor throughout your training.
• You are never completely alone: weekly videoconference lessons and email communication/help/correction with your tutor are included in the training
• Your tutor is one of our experienced and qualified French instructor
• As a member of the Alliance Française, you get access to our online culturetheque to enhance your improvements
• You work on a user-friendly platform with a large diversity of documents
• You work on and improve all 4 listening, writing, reading, and speaking skills to get better results faster
Warning: Learning online on your own does not mean that you will not need to work. It takes 3-5 hours of self-study a week.
Pricing is per sub-level:
- Option 1: Fully online class/Self-study with only one oral exam by Skype at the end of the session and corrections by the tutor for the written exercises. Attention: Option 1 requires a lot of discipline and that you work independently. It is best suited for those that are used to self-study and working independently (such as UNISA students). If you are the type of person to register at a gym, but end up never going, this course might not be for you. Option 2 is then recommended, as your progress is more closely followed and you are coached throughout the course.
- Option 1 Price: R3400
- Option 2: Includes corrections of the written exercises and 8 video-conferences of 45 minutes at the end of each chapter with your personal tutor.
- Option 2 Price: R4500
|Levels Offered||Sub-levels||Length of Training||Hours of Video-conference|
(for option 2)
|A1||A1.1||60 hours (8-14 weeks)||8 x 45 minutes|
|A1.2||60 hours (8-14 weeks)||8 x 45 minutes|
|A2||A2.1||60 hours (8-14 weeks)||8 x 45 minutes|
|A2.2||60 hours (8-14 weeks)||8 x 45 minutes|
|B1||B1.1||60 hours (8-14 weeks)||8 x 45 minutes|
|B1.2||60 hours (8-14 weeks)||8 x 45 minutes|
|B1.3||60 hours (8-14 weeks)||8 x 45 minutes|
|B2||B2.1||60 hours (8-14 weeks)||8 x 45 minutes|
|B2.2||60 hours (8-14 weeks)||8 x 45 minutes|
|B2.3||60 hours (8-14 weeks)||8 x 45 minutes|
|C1||C1.1||60 hours (8-14 weeks)||8 x 45 minutes|
|C1.2||60 hours (8-14 weeks)||8 x 45 minutes|
To register is easy, pay the course fee and fill in our online registration form.
Should you have any questions before registering, do not hesitate to contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: +27 (0) 71 105 6526