2H00 One Class per Week | Two Sessions per Year: January, July
Speaking is the most difficult skill people struggle with when they are learning a language. Native speakers and people that find themselves in the same class sometimes bring up topics that you are not yet used to speaking about, which can then lead you to struggle finding the right words or forming a great answer. That is why we have created our fun and useful conversation classes. These classes are perfect for practicing your French pronunciation, learning vocabulary, increasing your confidence in the language and improving your listening skills! We know that the path to true fluency is practice!
However, there are some other advantages too:
- Make new friends who share the same love for the language,
- The teacher changes the topics every two week, so you always have something new to discuss,
- Get to know idioms, vocabulary, and topics that are not dealt with in a normal class setting,
- Learn the French culture.
Next session starts: 22 July 2019
- Evenings – 17h30 to 19h30
Levels A2, B1-B2, C1-C2
To register, please fill in our On-line Registration Form