The Alliance Française de Pretoria has adapted its teaching methods for students who want to learn French but cannot attend in person or prefer to study from home, or anywhere else, at their own pace with French e-learning classes.
From Beginner A1 to Advanced C1 level, the Alliance Française de Pretoria offers a complete series of 100% online or hybrid courses that you can complete with weekly videoconference tutorial lessons. Online or in-person, with high levels of our tutors’ guidance and feedback. Register at any time!
Are French e-learning classes for me? What are the benefits?
• You can start your session at any moment throughout the year
• You can study whenever or wherever it is suitable for you
• You can organize your schedule on your own with your tutor
• You get personalized help and guidance from a tutor throughout your training.
• You are never completely alone: weekly videoconference lessons and email communication/help/correction with your tutor are included in the training
• Your tutor is one of our experienced and qualified French instructors
• As a member of the Alliance Française, you get access to our library at our premises and the online culturetheque to enhance your French language acquisition.
• You work on a user-friendly platform with a large diversity of documents
• You work on and improve all 4 listening, writing, reading, and speaking skills to get better results faster
6 stages per module:
- I discover
- I read and I understand
- I look and I listen
- I practice
- I act and I react
- I take stock in what I have learnt
- A1/A2 Beginner (2 sub-levels per level)
- B1/B2 Independent User (3 sub-levels per level)
- C1 Advanced (2 sub-levels)
Warning: Learning online on your own does not mean that you will not need to work. It takes 3-5 hours of self-study a week.
Pricing is per sub-level:
- “Mon cours en ligne”: Name of the online plaform1
- Culturethèque: Online library/cultural platform (free to our students)2
- Cours 0: Introduction to the platform3
Please contact us and we will assist you in the registration process:
Should you have any questions before registering, do not hesitate to contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: +27 (0) 71 105 6526